The Powernail 50M Manual Nailer is the latest model designed to bring Powernail Nail Gun quality to the flooring industry. For those looking for the ease-of-use of a manual flooring nailer, the Powernailer 50M Manual Nailer is designed for use with only 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2" and 1-3/4" 18 Gauge (.050) Powercleat flooring nails. PowerNail 50M Manual Nailer takes an 18 Gauge (0.050") thick nail and is designed for 3/8" to 5/8" thick, solid hardwood and engineered flooring. The PowerNail 50M Manual Nailer can nail down 3/8" to 5/8" tongue and groove hardwood/engineered flooring through theuse of easy-to-change, no-mar pad and shims. For a superior manual nailer, look to the company that has been the industry's quality leader for over 50 years, POWERNAIL.
PowerNail 50M Manual Nailer Features & Benefits:
- Designed for 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2" and 1-3/4" 18 Gauge (.050) flooring nails.
- Uses plastic No-Mar pad and easy-to-change shims to accommodate different flooring thicknesses.
- Cast aluminum adapter foot
- Extruded aluminum nail channel is hard coated to resist wear.
- Holds 1 clip of nails (approx. 100 nails).
- Comes complete with 3MI mallet (white or black).
More Details About PowerNail 50M Manual Nailer
|Products Dim Type||IN|
Write Your Own Review
Please see our Newsletter for daily ( CSBB )