The PowerNail 200 Tongue & Groove Pneumatic Nailer mallet activated tongue and groove flooring nailer is designed to handle the specific needs of installing tongue and groove engineered Hardwood flooring. ThisPowerNail 200 Tongue & Groove Pneumatic Nailer can handle 5/16" to 9/16" tongue and groove engineered flooring, using easy-to-change adapter plates and shims. This PowerNail 200 Tongue & Groove Pneumatic Nailer uses Powernail's new E-Powercleats Flooring Nails, available in 1", 1-1/4", and 1-1/2" sizes. E-Powercleats Flooring Nails have been designed to secure the hold on engineered flooring while reducing the risk of damaging the Hardwoods delicate tongue and groove system.
PowerNail 200 T&G Pneumatic Nailer Features & Benefits
- PowerNail uses PowerBlade driving blade.
- Saftly trigger prevents discharge unless depressed.
- Rugged cast aluminum body, handle and adapter tool.
- Extruded aluminum nail channel is hardcoated to resist water.
- 200 T&G Pneumatic Nailer holds up to 200 E-Powercleats flooring nails.
- Inventment cast stell foot.
- Pressure-sealed aluminum bodycasting eliminate leadks.
- Bake-on, power-coated finish resists wear.
- 3/8" air inlet for rapid cycling.
- The PowerNail Pneumatic nailer has replaceable seals, sylinder sleeve and driving blade.
- PowerNail 200 T&G canuse 1", 1-1/4" and 1-1/2" E-Powercleat flooring nails range.
- It can mail can nail 5/16" to 9/16" tongue and groove enginnered flloring.
- The PowerNail 200 T&G Pneumatic Nailer is only 10-1/2" high.
- Powernail 200 T&G operates on 80-100 psi air pressure.
- It comes complete with 3MI mallet (white cap).
|Products Dim Type||IN|
Write Your Own Review
Please see our Newsletter for daily ( CSBB )