Dura Seal Quick Coat Penetrating Finish Wood Stain is a semitransparent Hardwood stain, formulated to seal, color, and stregthen bare interior Hardwood masonry surfaces. Stain contains a rich blend of oil and resin that gives hardwood floors a soft, satiny sheen.
Dura Seal Quick Coat Penetrating Finish Wood Stain can be used with or without a finish coat. Available in colors to match any decor and creates a bond with the wood that won't scratch or wear away.
Dura Seal Quick Coat Penetrating Finish Specifications
- • Can Size: 1 Qt. (32 fl. oz.) - 0.946L
- • Dry Time & Cure: 2 hours.
- • First coat: approximately 125 square feet per gallon(Optional second coat, 200 square feet per gallon).
- • Clean equipment: using paint thinner, turpentine or mineral spirits.
- • Maintenance: Regularly remove dust and dirt by sweeping or vacuuming.(Periodic buffing will renew luster. Exceptionally worn areas may require an additional finish coat.)
- • Solvent: Non-photochemically reactive.
|Products Dim Type||IN|
Write Your Own Review
Please see our Newsletter for daily ( CSBB )