Bona Traffic WaterBorne Wood Floor Finish
Bona Traffic Waterborne Wood Floor Finish is the newest generation of waterborne polyurethanes finishes for Hardwood flooring. Bona Traffic Waterborne Wood Floor Finish is designed specifically for heavy traffic commercial and residential hardwood floors. Bona Traffic Waterborne Finish comes in a two part formula that is mixed in order to achieve a faster drying speed and a more efficient hardening of the finish. The product is composed of a larger unit (Part A) and a smaller unit (Part B) that are mixed together.
Bona Traffic Finish Provides Unsurpassed Durability as a Hardwood Floor Finish.
Bona Traffic WaterBorne Wood Floor Finish Can Be Used For:
Commercial and residential use includes: Shopping Malls, Restaurants, Offices, Retail Stores, Theater Stages, Hospitals, Schools, and Nursing Homes.
Bona Traffic WaterBorne Wood Floor Finish Specifications
|Bottle Size:||1 Gal. (3.79L)|
Bona Traffic Coverage: 400 - 500 sq ft per Gallon
Bona Traffic WaterBorne Wood Floor Finish Features & Benefits
- • Unsurpassed durability - outperforms moisture cure finishes without the hazardous side effects, and with all the benefits of a waterborne finish.
- • The application feel of a solvent-based finish.
- • Faster curing rate allows quicker access to the floor.
- • Clear and colorless, which highlights the true color of stained or natural wood floors.
- • Will not change color over time, allowing for easy touch-up.
- • Greenguard certified for indoor air quality.
- • Classified by Underwriters Laboratories Inc. as to slip resistance only, Control #21KM.
- • No sealer needed over a stained floor.
- • Exceptional build with excellent flow and leveling.
- • Available in Commercial Satin and Commercial Semi-Gloss.
- • VOC compliant - VOC does not exceed 180 grams per liter.
- • Fast drying - Approximately 2-3 hours.
- • Nonflammable with a non-offending odor.
- • Water clean-up.
|Products Dim Type||IN|
Write Your Own Review
Please see our Newsletter for daily ( CSBB )