Finish Line Vivid Polyurethane Finish 1 gal
Finish Line Vivid Polyurethane Finish 1 gal is a single component, self crosslinking oil modified waterborne polyurethane floor finish that exhibits the amber color and look of traditional oil modified polyurethane in a water based version for commercial, residential and sports floors.
Finish Line Vivid Polyurethane Finish Surface Preparation:
Sand according to NOMFA or NWFA recommendations. Finish sanding with 100 grit screen. (80 grit if white stain is used). Do not use steel wool. Apply stain following manufacturer's application and dry time instructions, spot test for compatibility. Make sure stain is thoroughly cured. A test board is recommended with any stain to insure compatibility and color acceptance. Apply one coat of Crystal Seal sealer followed by 2-3coats of any Vivid waterborne polyurethane finish. Or apply 1 coat of Crystal Seal sealer followed by 1-2 coats of any oil based polyurethane finish.
If sealer is desired , apply 1 coat of Crystal Seal water based sealer. Allow to dry at least 1 hour and then apply Vivid.
Finish Line Vivid Polyurethane Finish Application:
Use a clean applicator for sealer and a separate clean applicator for finish.
1. Stir very slowly to re-disperse any settlement in the container.
2. Rinse refill applicator and remove all excess water.
3. Apply Finish Line Vivid Polyurethane Finish 1 gal using standard waterbase application procedures.
4. Apply 3 coats for best results.
5. Allow 2-3 hours between coats.
6. Always vacuum tact thoroughly with a slightly water dampened microfiber mop or cloth after abrading.
7. To prevent tap marks and dry spots product must be applied at the rate of 500 sq.ft. per gallon.
Finish Line Vivid Polyurethane Finish Dry Time:
Allow at least 2-3 hours between coats and 1 hour of good ventilation before closing job site. High humidity and or low temperature conditions of below 60 F will cause sealer to dry slow. Allow extra dry time under these conditions.
Read all instructions and MSDS. Floor must be free from wax, oil, dust, or dirt. Clean up: Application tools should be cleaned with water and stored in an airtight container.
|Products Dim Type||IN|
|Brand||Finish Line coatings|
Write Your Own Review
Please see our Newsletter for daily ( CSBB )