Finish Line Quick Dry Sealer 1qt
• Quickly seals wood floors to prepare them for finishing. Finish Line Quick Dry Sealerprovides a firm bond between the wood floor substrate and succeeding finish coats.
• Dry to touch in 30 minutes. Allow 1 1/2 hours drying time before applying finish coat. Screen or sand floor lightly using fine paper and remove all dust before applying finish coat. Since correct application of sealer and finish coat and proper sanding between coats is beyond the manufacturer's control, the manufacturer will not be responsible for peeling or chipping of finish.
• Dry time and cure time of this finish is dependent on temperature and film thickness. Cold temperature or heavy application may need longer sure time.
- • New Wood: Sand smooth. Remove sanding dust with a tack rag cloth dampened with mineral spirits. Fill open-grain wood with wood filler compatible with polyurethanes.
- • Old Wood: San smooth. Remove grease, dirt and wax. Sand and remove dust as above.
- • For Old Finish in bad condition: Remove complately. Proceed as above.
- • Old Finishes in poor condition: Remove Lacquer, Shellac or Paqint completely first.
|Products Dim Type||IN|
|Brand||Finish Line coatings|
Write Your Own Review
Please see our Newsletter for daily ( CSBB )