Finish Line California Polyurethane Finish 1 gal
Breakthrough technology enables us to produce a traditional oil modified polyurethane,Finish Line California Polyurethane Finish that meets the California VOC. California is a low viscosity, easy flowing and leveling product that produces a bubble-free, hard as glass finish similar in consistency and performance to the old fashioned polyurethane wood floor finishproduced before VOC regulations were enacted. VOC 275 grams max per litter and covers 400-500 sq. feet per gallon. ( We also carry smaller cans.)
- • Surface must be cleaned and dry.
- • Previous finishes must be sanded.
- • Wax and greases muct be removed.
- • Apply finish with Lambswool or foam applicator at room temparature, not in dierct sunlight.
- • Mix content with paddle not with paint shaker it will couse bublles.
- • One coat of sealer and tow coats of finishes are good.
- • Apply thing coat following wood grains in long strokes.
- • best result, dry overnight.
- • Dry to touch in 4 to 6 hours.
|Products Dim Type||IN|
|Brand||Finish Line coatings|
Write Your Own Review
Please see our Newsletter for daily ( CSBB )