33-430 30' Powerlock measuring tape.
* Provides positive blade lock with no creeping.
* A special Tru-Zero hook does double-duty as a pivot for drawing circles and arcs.
* For longer life and durability it features a Mylar polymer-coated blade, a heat-treated spring, and a die-cast metal case.
* Trust Stanley to deliver the tape rule that's right for you.
* See the full line of Stanley tape rules.
* A three-rivet, corrosion-resistant hook stands up to continuous use and a convenient belt clip is fastened on back of the case for portability.
* A handy write-on label and slide lock up front are included for easy operation.
* Blade measures 30-feet-by-1-inch with up to a 7-foot standout.
* Bright yellow, easy-to-read blade has 16-inch and 19.2-inch stud center markings.
* Comes with Stanley's limited lifetime
About Stanley PowerLock Tape Systems:
With a classic design and updated features that add durability and performance, the PowerLock line of tape measures is the perfect balance between classic Stanley design and the best innovations in tool manufacture.
|Products Dim Type||IN|
Write Your Own Review
Please see our Newsletter for daily ( CSBB )