The RS-16 and RS-16DC rotary sander offers strength, durability, and ease of use for those aggressive sanding jobs. Available in standard or dust control (DC) models, these rotary sanders come with a powerful 1.5 HP engine that provides smooth operation and aggressive sanding. Clarke RS-16 Rotary Sander - Floor Sanding Machine
Clarke RS-16 Rotary Sander Specifications
|Motor:||Dual Capacitor Induction|
|Motor HP:||1.5 HP|
|Voltage:||160v / 60hz|
|Pad Speed:||175 RPM|
|Power Cord:||50ft, 14-3 non-marking grey|
|Gear Box:||Triple Planetary|
|Frame:||Die cast aluminum alloy|
|Shipping Weight:||100 lbs.|
Clarke RS-16 Rotary Sander Features & Benefits
- • Powerful 1.5HP motor provides smooth operation and aggressive sanding.
- • Innovative wiper style switch keeps the motor contacts clean.
- • Smooth and rugged steel planetary gear systems.
- • Chrome plated steel housing, motor cover, and handle tube provide maximum durability.
- • Grey non-marking wheels and power cord protect the floor.
- • Grip face pad driver supplied with the machine.
|Products Dim Type||IN|
|Manufacturer||CLARKE AMERICAN SANDERS|
Write Your Own Review
Please see our Newsletter for daily ( CSBB )