Crain Specialty Saw
A more powerful version of our popular CRAIN 555 Saw. The Crain 825 Heavy-Duty Undercut Saw - Crain Saw comes with a 6-1/2 diameter carbide-tipped blade that can fully undercut most doors in place. This Crain Heavy Duty Saw also included is the No. 805 Masonry Blade for undercutting hearths. The Crain 825 Heavy-Duty Undercut Saw - Crain Saw undercuts walls, jambs, inside corners, and even most toe-spaces. This crain 812 undercut saw comes with carrying case, hex wrench, and instructions. It does it all - a real value for the price!
Crain 825 Heavy Duty Undercut Saw Specifications
|Rating:||120 Volt AC|
|Max Cutting Height:||1"|
|Max Cutting Depth:||1-5/8"|
Crain 825 Heavy Duty Undercut Saw Features & Benefits
- • The large 6-1/2" diameter of the crain heavt duty saw carbide-tipped blade can fully undercut most doors in place.
- • Blade height is adjustable up from a flush cut to a maximum of 1" off the floor.
- • Doors as thick as 1-5/8" can be cut off without removal.
- • The vacuum fitting for dust control can save a lot of clean up.
- • Undercuts corners, walls, jambs, and most toe-spaces! Cuts masonry and fully undercuts most doors in place.
More Details About Crain 825 Heavy Duty Undercut Saw
For the full parts list from the manufacturer website please click here
|Products Dim Type||IN|
Write Your Own Review
Please see our Newsletter for daily ( CSBB )