Crain Tools Specialty Saw
Crain 812 Super Saw - Crain Specialty Saw completely redesigned Super Saw now has the most features and power available of any undercutting saw. The 13 AMP motor and 6 1/2" diameter flush-cutting blade of the Crain 812 Super Saw can fully undercut the inside corner even in extremely tight areas. Doors as thick as 13/4" can be undercut without removal. Blade height is adjustable from a flush cut to a maximum of 11/4" off the floor. The vacuum fitting for dust control can save a lot of clean up (vacuum not included). The retractable stabilizer of the crain 812 super saw provides a smooth, solid feel under load. Comes with carrying case, carbide blade, masonry blade, and instructions.
Crain 812 Super Saw Specifications
|Rating:||120 Volt AC|
|Min Undercut Thickness:||3/32"|
|Max Cutting Height:||1-1/4"|
|Max Cutting Depth:||1-3/4"|
Crain 812 Super Saw Features & Benefits
- • Crain's 812 Super Saw has a 6-1/2" diameter flush-cutting blade combines to undercut door jambs or along walls.
- • The blade height is adjustable up from a flush cut to a maximum of 1-1/4" off the floor.
- • Doors as thick as 1-3/4" can be cut off without removal.
- • The vacuum fitting for dust control can save a lot of clean up.
- • Undercuts doors, inside corners, & masonry.
|Products Dim Type||IN|
Write Your Own Review
Please see our Newsletter for daily ( CSBB )