The Crain 555 Multi Undercut Saw - Crain Specialty Saw undercuts along walls, door jambs, under toe spaces, and will also fully undercut inside corners. The height of cut is easily adjustable from flush to one inch above the floor. The large, flat base prevents tipping and assures accurate, level cutting. The dual-angle depth gauge is a Crain exclusive and allows undercutting at a "straight-on" or a 45 degree angle. A visual adjustment scale provides precision depth control at 1/8" increments.
More Details About CRAIN 555 Multi Undercut Saw
For the full parts list from the manufacturer website please click here
- Rating: 120 Volt AC
- Amperage: 7.0
- No-load RPM: 11,000
- Max Cutting Height: 1"
- Max Cutting Depth: 1-1/4"
- Weight: 11.0 lbs
- • Heavy duty industrial motor.
- • Easy height adjustment.
- • "Dual angle" precision depth gauge.
- • Cuts inside corner completely.
- • Cuts flush to the floor with a carbide blade
- • 555 Multi-Undercut Saw
- • 36 Tooth Carbide-Tipped Blade
- • Spanner Wrench
- • Carrying Case
|Products Dim Type||IN|
Write Your Own Review
Please see our Newsletter for daily ( CSBB )