Bona Hardwood Floor Recoat Adhesion System
Bona Prep Recoat Adhesion System is recommended to use with all polyurethane-finished hardwood floors and all Aluminum oxide, ceramic, and other factory prefinished floors.It can be used on Solid, Engineered, and Bamboo Hardwood. Bona hardwood polish can also be used on floors made of granite and marble.The Bona Hardwood Floor Recoat Adhesion is waterborne. Its formula is designed specifically to make factory Prefinished woods, Polyurethane finished woods, and no-wax Vinyl woods look clean and polished. Hardwood hazards such as heel scuffs, animal tears, mustard or red wine will come right off the floor.
Bona Prep Features & Benefits
- Cleans and conditions existing finish to optimize adhesion of new coat of finish.
- Fast - just spray and buff.
- Easy - doesn't require special training or certification.
- Convenient - pre-mixed and ready to use.
- Bona Prep system removes scuffs and surface scratches, rather than just covering them.
- No extra tools needed. Minimal dust with a Bona Conditioning Pad. Provides "dust-free" abrading when used with Bona's DCS buffer.
Bona Prep Specifications
|Bona Prep Bottle Size:||32 fl. oz. (.947 L)||Bona Prep Coverage:||2,000 sq. ft./gal. (approx.)|
|Products Dim Type||IN|
Write Your Own Review
Please see our Newsletter for daily ( CSBB )