Finish Line Crystal Seal Waterbased Sealer
Finish Line Crystal Seal Waterbased Sealer Surface Preparation:
Natural Floors: Sand according to NOFMA or NWFA recommendations. Finish sanding with 120 or 150 grit screen. Do not use steel wool. Vacuum very thoroughly, then tack with a very lightly water dampened cloth to remove all dust. Tack with a dry microfiber mopor cloth.Apply 2 coats of Finish Line Crystal Seal Waterbased Sealer followed by 1-2 coats of any Vivid oil finish.
Stained Floors: Sand according to NOFMA or NWFA recommendations. Finish sanding with 100 grit screen (80 grit if white stain is used). Do not use steel wool. Apply stain following manufacturer's application and dry time instructions, spot test for compatibility. Make sure stain is thoroughly cured. A test board is recommended with any stain to insure compatibility and color acceptance. Tack with a dry microfiber mop or cloth. Apply 2 coats Quick Dry Sealer followed by 1-2 coats of any Vivid oil finish.
- • Stir very slowly to re-disperse any settlement in the container.
- • Set aside for approximately 10 minutes to allow bubbles to break.
- • Rinse refill applicator and remove all excess water.
- • Apply Quick Dry Sealer using standard waterbased application procedures.
- • Apply second coat in the same manner for increased tone, vibrancy, and depth of color. Intercoat abrasion: It is not necessary to abrade Quick Dry Sealer unless more than 24 hours have elapsed then use a conditioning pad to scuff surface.
Always vacuum tack thoroughly with a slightly water dampened microfiber mop or cloth after abrading. Dry Time: Allow at least 1-2 hours between coats and 1 hour of good ventilation before closing job site. High humidity and or low temperature conditions of below 60F will cause sealer to dry slow. Allow extra dry time under these conditions. Adding Water: Up to 12 ounces of water can be added per gallon of Finish Line Crystal Seal Waterbased Sealer. Adding water will increase the flow and level time during situations of high temperature and low humidity. VOC Content: 200 grams per liter maximum.
|Products Dim Type||IN|
|Manufacturers URL||Academy Floor|
|Brand||Finish Line coatings|
Write Your Own Review
Please see our Newsletter for daily ( CSBB )