Aerosmith's Model CT-90 can drive hardened steel .144 SurePin fasteners through Hardwood flooring and cross member with a single drive. No Drilling is required with the use of the Aerosmith CT-90 - Subfloor Nailer. Fastening is accomplished quickly and easily as the tool may be moved from one position to the next, while still being properly aligned. The fastener pierces the steel, making its own hole and displacing the steel. This displacement provides a tight mechanical fit to hold the pin securley in place.
- Faster than drilling and screwing
- Reduces worker fatigue
- Eliminates cost of worn or broken drill bits
- For both wood and aluminum decking to steel or aluminum cross members
- Reduced installation times provides for better utilization of workspace
More detail about CT-90
- Height: 22 in.
- Length: 17 in.
- Weight: 11 lbs.
- Operation Pressure: 90-140 PSI
- Storeage Capacity: 60 pins
- Pin Used: Head 5/16" (7.5 mm)
- Shank: 144(3.6 mm)
- Length: 1-1/4" - 2-1/2" (30-65 mm)
|Products Dim Type||IN|
Write Your Own Review
Please see our Newsletter for daily ( CSBB )