- Laminate Flooring->
- Hardwood Flooring->
- Engineered Hardwood Flooring->
- Bamboo Flooring
- Unfinished Wood Flooring->
- Floor Underlayments.
- Flooring Products
- Wood Floor Finishes
- Hardwood Floor Molding->
- Wood Floor Stains
- Adhesives and Removers
- Thinners & Speciality Liquids
- Wood Floor Sealers
- Wood Patch
- Wood Filler
- Wood Putty & Wood Wax
- Floor Cleaning & Repair Kits
- Installation Tools
- Air Tools & Vacuums
- Applicator & Pads->
- Hand Tools->
- Nailers, Nail Guns, Compressors
- Power Saws & Saw Blades
- Floor Sanding Machines.
- Scrapers, Trowels & Putty Knives
- Staplers & Staples Guns
- Sandpaper Abrasives->
- Nails, Staples & Fasteners->
- Flooring Accessories
Bona Hardwood Floor Polish
- Model: 737025510015
- Manufactured by: Bona
Starting at: $15.00
Bona Hardwood Floor Polish
The Bona hardwood floor polish can be used on Solid, Engineered, and Bamboo Hardwood. Bona hardwood floor polish can also be used on floors made of granite and marble.The Bona Hardwood polish formula is waterborne. Its formula is designed specifically to make factory Prefinished woods, Polyurethane finished woods, and no-wax Vinyl woods look clean and polished. Hardwood hazards such as heel scuffs, , mustard or red wine will come right off the floor.
(Bona Hardwood Floor Polish is one of Bona's GreenGuard certified, non-toxic products.)
Bona Wood Floor Polish Functions & Purposes
What does the Bona Wood Floor Polish do: The Bona Wood Floor Polish adds a protective new layer and fills in microscratches, evening out the appearance of your floor.
Bona Wood Floor Polish Features & Benefits
- Durable, urethane acrylic blend - great for high traffic areas
- Exceptionally fast dry time
- Easy to apply - use every 2-3 months
- No waxy build-up
- Non-toxic, GREENGUARD certified for indoor air quality
- Coverage rate: 500 square feet/quart
Bona Wood Floor Polish Specifications
|Wood Floor Polish Bottle Size:||32 fl. oz. (.947 L)|
|Wood Floor Polish Coverage||500 square feet per quart|
Bona Wood Floor Polish Directions:
- 1. Remove furniture, rugs, etc. Vacuum, sweep or dust mop, then thoroughly clean with Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner and the blue Microfiber Cleaning Pad on your Bona Mop. Allow the floor to dry.
- 2. Gently rock product back and forth to mix. Slightly dampen the cream Microfiber Applicator Pad with water and attach to mop. Squirt product onto the floor and spread. Work in sections small enough to keep the Applicator Pad wet. Smooth with the grain. Continue working in sections until the entire floor is finished. Rinse Applicator Pad with water.
- 3. Allow to dry at least 1 hour before walking on the floor. For a glossier floor, a second coat may be applied after 2 hours. Allow 24 hours before heavy traffic.
For best results:
Always test in an inconspicuous section of the floor before use. Coverage should be 500 square feet per bottle. Do not apply the product too thin or streaking will occur. Coat the entire floor to ensure an even appearance.
* Bona Hardwood Floor Polish cannot be coated with polyurethane or Bona Hardwood Floor Refresher. Bona Hardwood Floor Polish is NOT a cleaner. Make sure the floor is completely clean and dry before applying this product. Do not use over any floor that has been oiled or waxed. Wax and oil may prevent this product from adhering. Always use a clean applicator. Use of contaminated applicator may cause a hazy or streaky appearance. Never use string mops, cotton mops or sponge mops to apply this product.
* Avoid replacement of furniture and floor mats for at least 24 hours. Not for use on unfinished wood or unsealed floors. Keep from freezing. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. May cause stomach irritation. If swallowed, drink 1 or 2 glasses of water to dilute. In case of eye contact, flush with water. Notice: Buyer assumes all responsibility for proper use in accordance with label instructions. Results may vary according to the individual application techniques and prior condition of floor.